It was the night before Christmas and all through the night…I couldn’t stop thinking of of my top ten delights! December is here and with it I want to share my top 10 delights.
1. John Rocha linen scarf – this is a gorgeous creamy linen with peach-toned floral motifs. It’s soft and cuddly – pair it with a white sweater and snuggle up. Available at Debenhams.
2. The Real Shaving Co. – this is a great brand for guys with simple unassuming packaging and get straight to the point products. And the products will keep your man smooth with their 3-step process. Fantastic for guys who like to groom but don’t want to think about it too much.
The Daily Face Scrub is the first step in the process. It contains lemongrass so is very refreshing, smells great and buffs and smooths dead skin cells away.
Step two is the Shave Gel – this an invisible gel so guys can see where they are shaving – brilliant! It also helps to prevent skin irritation.
Step three is the final step in the process with the Daily Post-Shave Soothing Balm. This will help prevent any irritation from the shave and is very soothing with aloe vera.
3. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream for the body – I am loving this luxurious body cream which is very hydrating and rich for dry skin that comes in the winter months. It is heavenly and smells amazing too.
4. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment
I always need a hand cream in my hand bag for every season but especially for the winter. This one is soothing without being too greasy.
5. Gold Limited Edition James Bond 007 EDT– dare I say that this fragrance smells exciting and mysterious? It really does! Perhaps because of the association with the James Bond movies those two words instantly popped into my head when I first smelled this cracker of a fragrance. The bottle is also gorgeous – it reminds me of a really fancy whiskey flask but is inspired by the iconic 007 gunbarrel.
I also found this fragrance to smell really fresh and energising – this would be great for everyday use and the limited edition gold bottle makes an extra special Christmas gift for him. The fragrance has top notes of apple, bergamot and geranium, heart notes of lavender, cardamom and rose thorn and base notes of vetiver, patchouli and sandalwood. I really notice the lavender and bergamot coming out in this fragrance and that is what adds the refreshing kick to this!
6. Dear Santa I Want It All sweater – I picked this up at H&M for £14.99 and if you want a glamourous kick to the typical Christmas sweater, this is the one for you.
7. Accessories – Leather Gloves from H&M and Feather Bobble Hat from River Island – one always needs accessories in the winter and it’s nice to have some that add sophistication and a touch of cool to your outfit as well as warmth. I have had so many compliments on my bobble hat from River Island – I saw the same one at London Fashion Week at 10x the price!
8. New Look Fuschia Lipstick – did you know that New Look does make-up now? I am loving this Fuschia lippy – it adds a bright pop of colour on the dullest of days.
9. Melvita Extraordinary Water – I absolutely love this Extraordinary Rose Water – it’s a gel-like toner that is to be used after cleansing and before moisturising. I love this consistency because it’s easier to pat into the skin and also easy to apply. Studies have shown that after four weeks, women noticed their skin was smoother and plumper!
These serum-like gels are packed with plumping hyaluronic acid and smells of a bouquet of roses…lovely.
10. Tripp Suitcase – I am in love with my Tripp suitcase – it’s bright and yellow and stands out from all the usual black and brown suitcases. You will definitely spot this on the revolving carousel at the airport and as I say, it’s always important to travel in style. Available at Debenhams.